Jun 18, 2008

Bruno Sets a Release Date



Sasha Baron Cohen is giving me a wonderful birthday present next year, even if it is a day late. "Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Males Visibly Uncomfortable in the Presence of a Gay Foreigner in a Mesh T-Shirt" will be released May 15th, 2009. Again my prediction will be: I will love it, almost everyone else will hate it. People will say he's gone too far. Then again, by that time Who in the hell knows what America will be like? I didn't think I'd be playing 4 bucks a gallon and seeing California allow Gay marriage so what do I know?

Bruno Gets an Epic Summer Blockbuster Release Date | /Film

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Bruno I have been waiting for quite some time to see this one. Ali G was a flash in the pan and Borat well he's nothing in comparison to BRUNO!