Sep 7, 2007

Rodriguez to direct Preacher Pilot?

If you haven't read Preacher please stand up, punch yourself really hard and then run to the nearest comic book shop. They'll have it. Yes, I'm sure. I don't care if they're an hour away. Yes, I'll be here when you get back.

.......

Back? Did you like it? Oh, good. Now, you remember that guy who made "Sin City" and "Desperado"? He's possibly making the pilot for HBO. I know! Isn't that rad? Yes, I just said rad. No, I don't think it's dated. You just found out about a 6 year old comic book, who's dated? Don't get pissed, just be happy that it's getting made into an HBO series, because it's a perfect fit. If it has been a movie, tons of shit would have gotten cut like Arseface. What movie company is gonna put over 6 million into that? No, sit and wait, because HBO is gonna get good again real soon what with Preacher hitting soon and hopefully Alan Ball making that vampire show soon. I'M NOT TELLING YOU WHO ALAN BALL IS. GO USE IMDB LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. I'M NOT A DAMN SEARCH ENGINE. Go, read the next post.

Rumor: Robert Rodriguez to direct Preacher Pilot? | /Film

No comments: