Sep 14, 2007

Glenn Danzig: A Man of Many Faces

Alright, I know my next video heavy post would be over British TV. I came across a cool clip of Glen Danzig and one thing lead to another, and well. This post happened. So sue me. First, Danzig likes to read:



I want that "anthropology of evil" book, sounds awesome. Danzig was on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Here's proof:



I'm sorry, there's nothing else of that episode on you tube. Next, Danzig likes to lead an active life style:



Danzig like Wolverine, so do I!



He was offered the role of Wolverine and turned it down. I think he made the right decision. He is way too intense, his wolverine would have just killed everybody and hid in the mansion. Which is cool, but makes for a very short movie. Proof that Danzig could have cut it as Wolverine?



Jeet Kun Do: Deadly. Danzig: Deadly. Danzig doing Jeet Kun Do: Reason to buy a bomb shelter. Sadly, the bomb shelter couldn't withstand the nuclear power of one blow from Danzig. Alright, let's blow a few music videos and get this over with:





Two of my favoright non-"mother" Danzig songs. I also like that "Black Aria" stuff, but sadly, I lost it a long time ago. I need to download that again. There ya go. a whole Danzig post with no references to mother. Whoops!

No comments: