Aug 24, 2007

The Darjeeling Limited - make your ass familar.

Wes Anderson is the new Woody Allen. Follow his tasty trail of films. Because when I think of the Darjeeling Limited I almost cum in my pants, well, I thought I had to share the love. It's coming out September 29th. below is a sampling from the sound track and then, the trailer. Please go see this. Any movie that teams up Jason Swartzman, Adrian Brodie, and Owen Wilson as brothers in India, well. Just Do It ok?

* The Rolling Stones’ Play With Fire
* The Kinks’ This Time Tomorrow
* The Kinks’ Strangers
* The Kinks’ Powerman
* Joe Dassin’s Champs Elysees
* Peter Sarstedt’s Where Do You Go to (My Lovely)
* Debussy’s Clair De Lune
* Beethoven’s Symphony No. 7 in A, Op. 92.



As a bonus: Wes Anderson's American Express ad. Almost as good as M. Night Shalmalon's.



The Darjeeling Limited Soundtrack | /Film

No comments: