Dec 16, 2007

Just Freakin' Awesome Videos

It's Sunday morning and I just want to listen to face melting, good, rock music. I don't know why. Henry Rollins says sometimes he just has to put on a cape and put "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath. Maybe it's one of those days. Speaking of Henry:





Why not check in on Korn? It's cool to hate them nowadays. (I don't, however.)



I woke up yesterday singing this song. No, I'm no joking.



Motorhead? At 8am? I used to have my alarm clock play "Ace of Spades" to wake me up. I kinda miss that.



This is what my alarm clock plays now. The CD is labeled "Wake the Fuck up and Fight for your Freedom!" I'm not joking.



Looked for Black Sabbath and came across this oddity:



I think it's from "TV Funhouse". Here's some real Black Sabbath:



I love me some Alice Cooper! This is my favorite Coop song.



While we're at it, let's watch Alice whore as only he can, which makes it uber cool.





And uh, there's this oddity. Who's that black haired housewife singing with Marilyn Manson?



Metal is really just about having fun, right? You've gotta get exposed to "Bad News" sometime. Might as well be now. Yes, it is 3/5 of The Young Ones. Or 3/4. Depending on if you count Alexei Sayle or not. I would.



And why not close with the video that scared me so much as a kid:

No comments: