Jul 16, 2007

Back from Jesse James Film and Art Festival!

That's right, I'm back and while I didn't get accomplished everything I wanted to, there's always next year. What I did get done was meet some super cool people. The Slow Poisoner put on an awesome show, got his CD, I suggest going to his website or show and checking it out. Also saw a awesome short film called "The Hopewell Haunting". Trust me, it was GOOD. So good, I bought a copy. People seemed to like my funny shorts. Sadly, I knew Miracle Play had lots of making out in it, but it never seemed to be SO MUCH until I watched it. I've decided to edit it down and tighten it up some. Smaller, tighter, better. I didn't get pictures of the bank Jesse James robber or John Carpenter's theater he always visited, but there's always next year. I'm looking forward to the future now. I'm back down to the idea my art is what matters most. I want to make movies. I want to make a few stupid songs in my spare time. Not be a band per se, but everybody loves it when I'm funny. I'm over that I used to be a monkey for some people. I want to take back my rightful place: Making people happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.