Jun 30, 2007

Billboards for the coming year

WARNING: GERMAN WEBSITE But, English billboards. They're catagorized by production company. My thoughts:

"Bee Movie" - Gay-tarded.
"Horton Hears a Who" - WHY? WHY GOD, WHY?
"Dark is Rising" - Hmm, want to know more...
"Enchanted" - I hate Disney sooooo much.
"I am Legend" - I'm listening, I'm listening...
"Beowulf" - HELLS YES!

My prediction: This summer is not the block buster they expected it to be. It's been pretty hit and miss. If DVD sales are the same as theater reactions this summer, then we can expect some crap-factory movies next year or two. Also, I expect with the next dip in Production Company profits, expect bootleg prosecutions to go up. Wow, this post is much longer than expected.

Billboards van de nieuwste films - Filmfocus.nl - Je blijft kijken!

No comments: